We encourage parents to download our school app to their cell phones. Stay up to date on activites, weather condtions and more school related information by this app.
* Menu is subject to changes with out notice
Asher Public School recognizes federal and state regulations with regards to Internet usage and Internet safety for their students. Asher Public School Policy and Procedures dilneates, for public reference, the safe guards in place to assure safe and responsible use of the Internet for students and staff alike. Internet usage is a privilege and not a right. Appropriate usuage is directly related to curricular standards and reflected in lesson plans. It is the intention of Asher Public School to teach our students how to be good digital citizens, as well as, the capacity to use the Internet as a learning tool for the 21st century. See the FCC Consumer Facts link here regarding the Child Internet Protection Act. Also reference this video clip from Google regarding Safe Search.
Welcome to Asher Public Schools
Welcome Back Students!
Before and After School Begins August 16th at 6:45 am
Any student to arrive at school before 7:40 will be sent to Before school and charged a fee.
The Philosophy of Asher School is based upon the following general principles:
1. The main purpose of this school is to help the student develop physically, morally, emotionally, and mentally to his or her fullest extent, limited only by their interest and ability.
2. Every student should be given assistance in finding out his aptitudes, interests, and abilities so he or she may plan for the future.
3. The actions of the students and all school personnel should be directed toward developing wholesome human relations in the school and community.
4. It is the duty of the school to help train each student to become a good citizen of the school and the community.
5. Asher School will comply with Title IX concerning sex discrimination.
Asher Public Schools will provide an educational program that will give each student the opportunity to graduate from high school with the knowledge to effectively read, think and communicate as productive citizens in a changing global society.